Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday...What a day!



Today was our tutorial and so I decided now would be the appropriate time to narrow down my theme as it still seems to be a little random. I still want to stick with "The Outside World" but I want to make it more specific basing it where I keep my horse because it is a major part of my life and is my main reason for loving being outside. I want to focus on the actual yard, the day to day stuff I find normal yet others may not, maybe the things I take for granted like a gallop in the fields. So here is my image for the day of my horse eating a carrot out of a puddle!! I decided to choose this image as I don't want straight forward documentary images I want to work with composition and angle to create a more interesting image, without trying to be "arty farty" - direct quote from Hugh. Hopefully my project will take some direction from now on!!!!

1 comment:

Uisdean Mòr said...

Hi

Better but we need to see the enthusiasm that you have for the outdoors -tells us all about the little things as well and the big ones...

Perhaps you need to take more photographs??


Hugh