Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday's Blog.



Today I decided to continue with the theme of closeness with my animals, at the moment I have focused on my horses but I would like to experiment with the other animals at some point in this project. I have also continued with my idea of everyday, my normal life which may be in fact different to someone elses. In these two images I have focused on getting the horse ready to ride, showing you some of the preparation. I decided to publish these two images in the blog today because I realised this is something again I take for granted in the fact that because I am used to the animals so there is no fear, but I know other people do have fear if I asked them to do this sort of thing. Again please let me know if this sort of work is working, thanks!

No comments: