Monday, January 21, 2008

Monday Again....


Today has been a rather depressing day again with the rain and my bad luck! I was goin to focus again on animals and the activities I do but instead I thought I would show you a view that I take for granted. When im here I can think, this sounds a little morbid but I think the whole reason I like being outdoors is the freedom, open space, which seperates me form everyday life and everyday stresses. So you may think this picture is rather straight forward but this simpleness is the reason I love the outdoors even in rubish weather! I plan tomorrow to post more than one image to give people more of an insight into my life.

3 comments:

Owain said...

Reminds me of the view across the fields behind the house I spent most of my life in.

Often used to go there and walk, ride my bike or sit on a tree stump for exactly the reasons you mentioned, the freedom, the space and being away from everything stressful and all my worries back in my house, at school or in life in general. It just used to clear my mind.

I got a vibe off this one, good stuff!

Hat said...

really like this one- so simple! like owain- it looks like somewhere near home! how sentimental...!

alfie said...

at first i thought it would be nice if the the fence lead somewhere rather than forcing us to look into the landscape from behind a barrier but with more contemplation it seems to reflect the fact that we are looking through a window we could never pass. then again it could just be to stop bacon and sosages escaping.