Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wednesday's Post.





Today I decided to show you some more of the little things I also do daily. I tried to make the images almost like first person, as I was doing them at the time and I wanted the image to share the closeness to the subject that I share. I also wanted these images to show not only the closeness but the trust I never realised until now that I have with these animals, I realised this as I found when people are not used to being with animals in this sort of environment they arent very willing to trust them and are instead frightened which is something I find very bizarre. If this is the write direction please let me know because I feel this project is a little hit and miss. Please comment on what sort of things you would like to see!

2 comments:

alfie said...

i know all to well what you mean. i was once picked up and thrown by a shire horse as a child. worst petting zoo ever.

Natalie Fletcher said...

Think this is the right direction -we can see that you are passionate about the animals and enjoy being around them. Only advice I can give is to keep taking photos, and lots of them!