Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday's Post - clipping day!!


Basically today was clipping day like it said in the title. This is omething we tend to do about five times a year to each horse, its quite time consuming and took up most of my day so I would include it in my daily post. Again it reminded me of the closeness and especially the trust I have in these horses because of how close we are to them whilst doing this. I decided to take the shots again thinking again of my viewpoint whilst clipping or helping to clip as I dint do it alone! Im trying to get a bit of a theme with these images focusing on a main subject and having simular ideas of viewpoint with the shots but obviously changing the content slightly depending on what I am doin in the day. Again hope this is the right direction....let me know guys!!


2 comments:

Uisdean Mòr said...

I think you need to edit this down - choose one or two pics per posting - so that we can see what you THINK of the horses/countryside. Otherwise not too bad - keep going.

Have you logged onto Flickr.


Hugh

zoearmer said...

I like these pics, they work well together. The horse theme is really cool.

Zoe