Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday's Post.


Today has been a snowy day so im glad I took these pictures this morning. Basically I had an idea yesterday where I wanted to reconsruct me falling off to link with the other image on wednesday's blog. I have decided to post two as I couldn't decide which one I preferred so i would appreciate if you had a look and let me know. Also today I was thinking about where this project is going and I have decided to change the name of my blog tomorrow making it more focused on horses and especially my horse is she is the reason that I love the outdoors.


The image above I think is less like a documentary image but again I couldn't decide between them. But I thought it represented my vision if I had fallen off more than the other image.

1 comment:

Owain said...

First one tells the story best, in my opinion, which isn't worth very much ... at least not these days, the share price plummeted! People lost everything. Moving back to something connected to the point ... I think the first one works better because you can see your hand clearly holding onto the reins and the lower perspective is more obvious, as well as the clarity from more depth of field, the second one isn't very obvious. Though the vague, ambiguity could be the blur from hitting your head, being a bit dazed ... looked a bit like that when I fell of my rocking horse into a chest of drawers once! I digress, once again ...